ASUW : Associated Students of the University of Washington
WORK FOR ASUW: Information and Events
The Associated Students of the University of Washington is hiring!! ASUW Jobs are student positions that are both on-campus and PAID. What could be better? Nothing! Don’t believe us? Come to an event and see for yourself.
Working for ASUW is *out of this world*. Join the Associated Students of the University of Washington current employees in their annual Jobs Campaign that is hosted the first two weeks of Spring Quarter 2022. The first week of the Spring Quarter was full of events dedicated to ensuring that getting a job within ASUW is as easy as possible for you! See the calendar of events below for more information. If you have questions or need help applying, please contact the ASUW Personnel Director at email@example.com.
Calendar of Events:
Friday, April 1:
- ASUW SOCIAL: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- COME HANG OUT WITH ASUW EMPLOYEES AND BOWL!! We’ve reserved the entire (yes, the entire) HUB Games Bowling Alley to hang out with YOU! Come talk to current ASUW employees about how their experience has been, ask us questions about applying, and meet your (possible) future-co-workers. There will also be free pizza (gluten free and vegan options included).
- Location: HUB Games
Wednesday, April 6:
- ASUW 101 & “What Does Being Part of ASUW Mean”: 10:30 -11:00 a.m.
- Join the Office of Outreach and Involvement and current Board members (such as the Vice President and Personnel Director) in a 101-session all about ASUW! If you’re curious about the make-up of ASUW, who we are, and what we do on campus, this event is for you!
- Location: HUB 337
- Personalized Resume and Cover Letter Help: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Join the Personnel (hiring) team and the Vice President of the Association in receiving personalized resume and cover letter help, as well as their tips-and-tricks for best applications!
- Location: HUB 121 (ASUW Suite)
Thursday, April 7:
- Programming Panel: 4:30 – 5:15 p.m.
- Join current employees of programming-based commissions inside ASUW. Some of the commissions featured are the Student Food Co-Op, Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence Activists, the Office of Inclusive Design, and the Queer Student Commission. If you’re interested in working on programming (fun, educational, or resource-based) on campus, this event is for you!
- Location: HUB 307