ASUW enriches student life and develops future leaders.
Elected and Hired employees work to represent student voices on campus and provide programming, events, and resources in order for students to succeed, flourish, and enjoy college.
Tune into the Board of Directors
ASUW will also be operating online until January 31. As we move forward, we will consult with UW Administration, SAO, and the Board of Directors if we need to extend our online operation as well. All ASUW committees, commissions, and Senate are required to meet online during the first week of the quarter. The ASUW suites will not be open to the general public during this time since the HUB is closed and those wishing to meet in person should schedule an appointment in advance with the specific employee. Please find employee hours and contact information at hours.asuw.org.
All ASUW in-person events scheduled to take place in-person will be required to switch virtually or postpone until the second week of the quarter. Some entities may be utilizing remote conference platforms to engage with constituents. For information on specific events and meetings, please reach out to the particular entity or organizer. Contact information may be found at asuw.org/contact-us.
For relevant campus resources, please refer to the following page.
Who we are
- 60+ student employees
- Self run student organization
- Plans events and promotes resources
- Represents student voices on different boards and councils on campus
- Creates opportunities for communities to gather
- Runs a Radio Station, Bike Shop, and Bean Basket Co-Op
- Vice President
- Director of Campus Partnerships
- Director of Community Relations
- Director of Programming
- Director of Internal Policy
- Director of University Affairs
- Director of Diversity Efforts
- Communications Director
- Finance and Budget Director
- Personnel Director
- Entity Directors
- Assistant Directors
- Administrative Assistants
- And more!
Getting elected to the Board of Directors
- Check out vote.asuw.org to learn more about the elections process!
- Elections Campaigns begin 4/3 and Voting opens on 4/20!
Getting a job at ASUW
- ASUW job applications will open in the beginning of Spring Quarter and we hire over 60+ new students to work for ASUW!
- All positions will be posted on Handshake during Spring Quarter and will be open for at least two weeks.
Other ways to get Involved
- You can also get involved with ASUW through our volunteer.asuw.org page where you can find volunteer and leadership opportunities such as internships, ambassador programs, representative roles, and more!
The Associated Students of the University of Washington is the democratic voice of students that engages the campus community through programming, services and advocacy. The ASUW strives to enrich student life and develop future leaders
ASUW is composed of 25 units, including entities, enterprises, commissions, programs, and committees. Operating with a budget of approximately one million dollars, 72 employees and over 500 volunteers work to serve students and improve student life.
Interested in getting involved? There are plenty of ways for that! Whether you’re
an employee, volunteer, or a participant of the different events we put on,
there’s a space for everyone to find something of interest.